Six natural plant extracts work synergistically to reduce inflammation and pain, relieve joints discomfort, support flexibility and protect cartilages.
Premium quality guarantee
Free shipping from 70 € order
The 3rd at 50% off for 2 identical products purchased
doneChronic inflammatory disease.
doneOptimal formulation with antalgic and anti-rheumatic activity.
doneDietary supplement made of plants and lithothamnion.
doneAntalgic and anti-rheumatic activity.
doneImproves joint health and flexibility.
doneReduces joints pain, stiffness and swelling.
donePrevents cartilage damage and injuries.
doneInhibitory effect on metalloproteinases.
doneRestores elasticity and mobility of the joints.
doneArthritis, arthrosis and tendonitis.
doneChronic pain, degenerative osteoarthritis.
doneChronic inflammatory diseases like rheumatoid arthritis.
doneRelieves joint, back, neck, knee, and hand pain.
doneReduces the production of pro-inflammatory biomarkers.
Indian Frankincense (Boswellia serrata) has an important anti-inflammatory effect and neuroprotective activity due to boswellic acids . These acids are effective at blocking the synthesis of pro-inflammatory products and may also mediate other inflammatory actions . Boswellia extract has shown to alleviate pain and reduce functional disability better than analgesics and products such as glucosamine and chondroitin . Boswellia triterpenoids proved their usefulness in complementary therapy by either targeting the cancer-relevant proteins, when used as adjuvants in chemotherapy, or the inflammation-relevant proteins and the cortisol regenerating enzyme in diabetes .
Cat’s claw (Uncaria tomentosa) is a powerful painkiller, anti-arthritic, cytotoxic and antioxidant which helps to inhibit oxidative stress and ease inflammation . It has shown its efficacy in relieving joint discomfort and protecting cartilages and cellular DNA function. It provides relief from inflammation related with different inflammatory conditions . Cat’s claw extract contains various phenolic compounds with antioxidant and antigenotoxic effects .
Common Nettle (Urtica dioica) is depurative and a rich source of potassium, magnesium and silica. It may help reduce the inflammation and pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis . It may also reduce the need for pain medication .
Blackcurrant (Ribes nigrum) has anti-rheumatic, diuretic, antiviral and antimicrobial effects and it is used to eliminate uric acid. It improves eye, kidney and gastrointestinal function  (Ribes Nigrum). It may also exert a positive effect on body’s inflammatory response. Blackcurrant supplementation reduces bone resorption and improves bone's mass and health .
Meadowsweet (Filipendula Ulmaria) contributes to the proper functioning of the joints and supports body's flexibility due to its anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects . It contains methyl salicylate, salicylic aldehyde and tannins, which are excellent remedies to alleviate pain, particularly pain associated with a pounding sensation in a fixed location. The tannins and mucilage have a protective effect on the stomach and intestines, thus potentiating the beneficial effect of the salicylates.
White Birch (Betula alba) has analgesic, anti-rheumatic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used to treat gout attacks, edema and to alleviate rheumatic pain. The betulinic acid has an excellent activity, being useful like antithrombotic agent .
Red Alga (Lithothamnion calcareum) has anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, gastro protective, antiulcerogenic and antacid effects in various gastrointestinal disorders. It has also, benefic results in arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism and joint pain . It may be helpful to prevent bone minerals loss due to its mineral-rich composition .
• Indian Frankincense resin extract (Boswellia serrata)
• Cat’s claw bark extract (Uncaria tomentosa)
• Stinging nettle leaf extract (Urtica dioica)
• Blackcurrant leaf extract 10:1 (Ribes nigrum)
• Meadowsweet flower extract 5:1 (Filipendula ulmaria)
• White birch leaf extract 5:1 (Betula alba)
• Magnesium Stearate (vegetal anti-caking agent)
• Lithothamnion calcareum algae (Red alga)
650 mg capsules (size 00); Bottle with 60 capsules.
2 capsules daily with meals or as directed by your health care professional. Minimum treatment one month extended up to 3 months.
• Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
• Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
• Dietary supplements should not be a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy way of life.
• Consult your doctor before using this product if you are using medication or have any medical conditions (especially if you are taking Lithium, medication for diabetes, blood thinning and high blood pressure or if you have allergies to salicylate derivatives).
• Should you experience an adverse reaction discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor.
• This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.